3" Uniseal Rubber Slip Fitting Pipe to Tank Seal for 90mm Stormwater & 80mm PP
3" Uniseal Rubber Slip Fitting Pipe to Tank Seal
- Suits 90mm Stormwater and 80mm Pressure Pipe
- Pipe with 89mm Outer Diameter
- Requires 102mm Holesaw
- Pipe to Tank Seal
Uniseals are a slip fitting suitable for use on sump tanks, vacuum toilets, irrigation systems, tanks etc. Uniseal replaces all the old hardware with a single injection moulded unit requiring no component parts.
- Suited for tanks, vaccum toilets, irrigation systems, sump tanks, etc.
- Designed to fit PVC & Steel pipe.
- Suitable wall thicknesses of 3 - 10mm.
- Resistant to grease, oil, heat and cold.
- PP refers to Pressure Pipe
- DWV refers to Drain, Waste & Vent Pipe
Selecting the correct size fitting -
Step 1 - Measure the outer diameter (OD) of the pipe
- Step 2 - Use column A to find the closest size
Step 3 - Click on the corresponding Uniseal from column B. Or you can choose the pipe size Uniseal here.
- Step 4 - To install the fitting, drill a hole using a hole saw to the size in column C. Please find below the Uniseal installation steps.
|Pipe Size (Outer Diameter)
||Hole Saw Size|
|15mm Pressure Pipe (OD 21.3mm)||1/2"||2mm|
|20mm Pressure Pipe (OD 26.6mm)||3/4"
|25mm Pressure Pipe (OD 33.4mm)||1"||44mm|
|40mm Pressure Pipe (OD 48.2mm)||
|80mm Pressure Pipe, 90mm Stormwater pipe (OD 89mm)||3"||102mm|
Uniseal Installation steps -
Step 1 - Cut a hole in the wall of a tank or other surface to the hole size indicated for the Uniseal you are using. (Column C from the above table)
- Step 2 - Make sure that the hole is clean cut with no sharp edges. Irregularities could cause poor sealing and eventually leakage. It is recommended to use fine grit sandpaper to clean the hole if needed.
- Step 3 - Insert the uniseal into the hole with the wide side facing the pipe to be inserted. Make sure the pipe end to be inserted is clean cut. If required, file the pipe edges so that there are no sharp points which might cut the Uniseal.
- Step 4 - Using dish soap, lubricate the outside of the pipe end to be inserted. Then push the pipe through the Uniseal from the large flange side. The soap acts as a lubricant and will be squeezed off as the pipe passes through the Uniseal. The friction of the rubber holds the pipe tightly in place. Tapering the end of the pipe might help with the above.
Please find further information on the Uniseal Installation guide.
Some products that you might find useful are
|Uniseal Rubber Slip Fitting 20mm to 100mm|
|PVC Ball Valve Threaded (shut off valve for your Uniseal pipe )|
|PVC Ball Valve Solvent Slip End (shut off valve for your Uniseal pipe)|
|PVC Pipe 20 to 100 mm sizes|
|PVC Pressure Fittings|
|PVC Adhesives, Primers and Consumables|
|Complete Plumbing Supplies|
Plumbersbest.com.au is the plumbing supplies direct of Uniseal in Australia.